JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sandy is a Friend

Dear Sandy,

I wanted to tell you for the short time i've known you you've brought me joy whenever our paths crossed. A brilliant lady; your warm smiles and quick hello's were enough to keep me sailing high and by. you seemed to live by your own rules. no shit. no drama, just you and your great light.

I don't even know your last name. Suppose that's not as important as the imprint you have left on me. Thank you for that.

Please know you'll be missed. And thank you for affecting my life. Thank you. I will always think of you fondly and i will miss you. perhaps our paths shall cross again. Until then your memory is my fuel for life.

See you again.

your friend,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment