JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Saturday, November 3, 2012

Unemployed 4+ Years

Almost got a job today.
Almost.  Ha! Horse shoes and hand grenades, Almost.
Life in the day, in the day of a lowly Actor.  Starving Artist.
Starving is pain and pain gives perspective.
Get things straight as to what is important.
Almost got a job today.
Almost.
I am happy for my sacrifice.
Happy I have learned less is more.
More is More but Happy is for Real.
Almost had a job today.
Almost, but no.  In the end
I hold no resentment for my status.
No unrest with my S-l-o-w motion.
I see more now.
See what's right what's wrong.
Me, Inside has been wrong
Am wrong, Will Be Wrong.
Almost had a job. Not yet though.
Not yet.  Time Time Time
is on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment