JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Friday, October 11, 2013

jibb jibb jibberish. if you think too much, you're broke.

living on less of the stress will keep me from a slip of my grip on the table top of humanity.  singing like a clown fish swimming, priming my firing squad, my bod, I implore to know more as a common courtesy.  please don't tell me what up.  what's down is the ground, so to speak politely, and in good nature-will do you good as understood when we challenge ourselves to learn, discern, analyze with our human anatomy. brain c? brain. gotta brain will travel.  god said brain you thought train and  'uh, huh well, hey yeah garshk, i'll  errr'll get the next one' (say that in Disney's Goofy voice)
listen up not to be slippen up on the down low cruise control pace in which i glide. smooth sailing, not looking for whaling other than watching my man.  toot! toot! blow your own horn! outa that ho shoot a lo down jam of yo genus in da pot.  no? be a part of the one? the only? beyond your mind collective; souls you can't call anything, soonest done, aint no fun, a label nullifies Majesty of creation, what I am, who You are, now together.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment