JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Monday, February 21, 2011

SURREAL

my heart has felt a penchant for direction. making my own film. it's been a distant tingle i've felt. there is something within that has me feeling it. it's the same process i've noticed on great things that have proven true through out my own history. today i wrote the first synopsis of such a project. and it is all from my heart. those make for the most powerful stories. like anything else in life, heart is essential. of course i am an actor and my first step in this "direction" is making a start as an actor. i take direction so i will eventually direct. what a concept! lol! just like anything else in life. process.

they say patience is a virtue. no shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment