JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Friday, February 25, 2011

feel it

inspiration. comes in all forms. a vision. a melody. sweet words.
my heart swoons for love. i feel appreciation from the depth of my soul. thankful for my life, for the words i speak, the light i can see and feel. i can turn on a song, tune in the tv, watch a big screen and be drawn in. my own history is excited. i let go of emotion and let out. it flows freely from me. sometimes it's a lump in my throat over turmoil. other times a tear of joy rolling down my cheek. i care about my emotional state. i don't bother with what others may think. in time they will recognize this passionate soul. admire it for all its wealth of emotion. it's rise and fall. it's ebb & flow.
let your soul out. allow yourself emotion. let out the bad and deal. work on the good and build. soon enough you'll find yourself crying over the beauty of the world. i do.

peace & love. it is not cliche.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment