JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

points of view

this morning i felt the physical pain of a shoulder injury i've been dealing with for several months. it's been acute of late. by my own doing of course. i ignored the signs i was already familiar with but too arrogant to acknowledge. now, i can't train anything from my waist up. i'm a bodybuilder. i live to train. but hey, i was too smart to listen to my body. my ego in control. my flaw.

walking my dogs always gives me time to think. they bring such joy to my life. the pleasure of walking them grounds me. they remind me to be thankful. thank God i have an arm to nurse and heal. thank God my arms are still by my side. Thank God i woke this morning and walked my dogs. thank you God.

Thank You.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment