JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

laws of a tattooed man

why?
because i live from my heart. my heart spoke, i listened.
i don't like it.
this is me. can't change that. i didn't walk in and look at u and ask... why r u asian? and upon ur answer tell u i don't like u.
why are you telling me this?
i will forgive u.
for being honest?
for being honest.
i am being honest.

honest is what i practice every day.

when we are honest we can easily see what is bad for us and deal accordingly.

honest is virtue, virtue is law.

;-)

1 comment:

  1. My wish is that someday everyone knows who Tim Dax is, that everyone who comes in contact with you listens carefully to what you have to say and takes a piece of you with them! If everyone did this the world as we know it would change for the better!

    ReplyDelete