JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Friday, February 26, 2010

CALIGULA MAXIMUS

Please come check out Caligula Maximus.  Opens March 11 thru April 3rd.  I had a laugh today speaking with director Alfred Pressier http://www.alfredpreisser.com/ when he asked what I tell people what I do in his show... because I play a gladiator from a more primal German time who wields a wooden spear and proceeds to get an ass whoopin from 3 gladiatrixes... not to be confused with dominatrixes... but then again... they could be dom's just the same.  I play Incitatus a horse that carries the great Caligula on my shoulders, makes love to said master (a verbal confirmation... we don't really do it on stage! LOL!  Although if I said we did maybe that'll make for a bigger draw at the box office ;) and appointed to the Senate again by said master Caligula.

I'm ridden hard and put away wet so to speak.  So do come see. ;-)

Check out some pr photos that we snapped yesterday and click on the link below for all the info on the show including tix, cast and director bios, etc.




Show info and tix here:

http://caligulamaximus.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/cast-photo-ryan-knowles-justine-joli-anya-sapozhnikova-tim-dax-luqman-brown-jerz-short-and-roxanne-edwards-in-preisser-and-weiner%E2%80%99s-caligula-maximus/

No comments:

Post a Comment