JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Saturday, February 20, 2010

CAVEMAN TO CALIGULA TO BRICKS

Good stuff happening, good stuff.  I auditioned for a commercial as a caveman and got the part.  I had meeting with the top casting director for Law & Order a couple days ago.  Rehearsals for the musical Caligula Maximus are going great!  Every day the show evolves.  It's very cool.   I am lucky to be involved with some very talented people.  The show is full of life (and death ;) after all it is Caligula I am speaking of.  Great music, great voices, great talent. 

Click below link for press release and how to buy tickets.

http://wp.me/pMatf-70

Mr. Bricks!  By no means to be forgotten!  Mr. Bricks is the man.  Mr. Bricks is something very special.  His ability to persevere no matter what due to great heart and passion... no matter how skewed that passion and that heart may be. ;-)

Join the Mr. Bricks myspace page and get latest photo updates, video clips and original musical scores from the soundtrack!  Cool man.

http://www.myspace.com/bricksmusical


From Blogger Pictures

And I just got off the phone with a casting agent in LA about an event to take place here in NYC.

Good stuff... goof stuff. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment