JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Thursday, February 11, 2010

CALIGULA MAXIMUS

Musical theatre by Alfred Preisser and Randy Weiner.  I mentioned Caligula a few posts back when I auditioned for it.  Well I was cast and today was our first rehearsal.  A musical and physical celebration of the over exhuberant Ceasar, Tirant, Deviant, Pervert Caligula.  I think we all know the jist of his story.  If not, look it up.  So how perfect that I'm in it?   I'm a gladiator, a guard, a horse... and maybe some thing more.  We'll see.  Like I said today was only the first day. ;-) Oh and my name is Serenus Aphrodisius. ;-)

Greater story...

While at rehearsal today a guy came up to me and told me how much he liked the music video Brick by Brick from the Mr. Bricks soundtrack.  http://www.youtube.com/mrbricksmovie  Swear to God!  Said he listens to it before the gym!  How cool is that?! 

Loving that I'm doing musical theatre and film.  So cool.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever been approached and asked to play a coloured Porthos (the strongest of the Three Musketeers), if not, then might I suggest dropping a few hints when you get the chance. Would certainly cause a few Dumas experts to sit up and take note?

    ReplyDelete