JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Monday, December 27, 2010

another day another fiddy cent

Merry Christmas Happy New Year. I say it often and I mean it more than ever. And I've even begun to give a broader expanding gift of yule tide joy. Happy Days! Let's face it. Why wait? LOL! Let us be merry and happy every day, hence my greeting more and more of late, Happy Days. :)

So much on my mind! It's a rat race up there! LOL! What to do next. Who to solicit next. How to solicit. What to solicit? It's all about reaching out there and tapping on everyone's shoulder real easy like and asking them to just listen and look at me for a minute. To just give a chance so I can prove I am here for a reason. And for good reason! I'm working on it and I am abuzz with nervous excitement. Literally!

It's hard work believing in yourself. But we are all here for a reason. For good reason! It all becomes more clear when we start believing more and more in ourselves. Then we will begin to realize why we are here. :-)

Thank you all.

And Happy Days! :-)

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment