JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Monday, December 13, 2010

Good Stuff

It's all good. Everything that is. ;-) All is good if you want it to be.

So I've got a new timdax.net site! Kicks ass! It's one thing if you are talented but it's a whole other thing if you've got business acumen too. So many actors at my level (ground 0 is my level ;) have no idea how to proceed as business people. They don't know how to follow through or commit. How to be nice to EVERYBODY and to enjoy what they are doing. They tend to think it's all about a performance and that's it. LOL! Maybe for one in a billion! Aint happening that way for me. Every day I think of new approaches, new people, new ways of getting me "noticed" by the right people. The easiest beginning in any business persons pursuits is being nice. Saying please and thank you. Following up on commitments. These are the basics one must learn before any type of success is to follow.

~TD~

No comments:

Post a Comment