JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Monday, December 20, 2010

BEEN RAINING FOR DAYS BUT THERE'S SUNSHINE IN MY HEART!

LOL! How's that title for being "chipper"? ;-) Can't help it sometimes. When you're an optimist, things are just more fun. Too bad so many people don't let themselves be more happy.

Good things to be excited about... ok ok so it's been raining for almost a week straight in LA but at least it's not freezing cold! And this morning I had an audition for Dell computers. Got to the audition and sat, waited, chatted with other actors and commented on a cool hat a lady was wearing. Then I wished her happy holidays.

So I finished my Dell audition which could not have gone better, walked towards the door only to be stopped by the lady with the cool hat. She happens to be a casting director and asks if I'd like to audition for a Jim Beam commercial starring Willem Dafoe. "HELL YES!" is my reply as a rip a bigger smile across my face. She instructs me to return at 3:30!

The moral of my freakin story... be nice! Be happy! Spread joy and reap the rewards my friends. Don't make excuses. Just do it!

Happy Holidays Yall!

T Bone Dax Dog ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment