JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

5 BEAUTIFUL BODYBUILDER TYPE WOMEN NEEDED FOR NYC REALITY SHOW

I have recently been approached by a producer interested in a reality show starring myself and 5 muscular and attractive females.  Andrea will be one of them.  You must look like a bodybuilder. Must be in NYC or immediately surrounding.  If you have any fighting skills even better!  To all my bodybuilder peeps this is your shout out!

I do not make final decisions I am only helping to find you.

Please contact me here timdax@rocketmail.com or via www.facebook.com/timdax

Please check out producer Sean Pomper.  www.seanpomperproductions.com and http://www.youtube.com/user/SeanPomperProds

Again must be local NYC as there will be meetings (first scheduled for after Christmas), filming for pilot, etc.

Thank you.

~TD~

No comments:

Post a Comment