JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HOLIDAYS ABOUND

I originally thought to keep this site and blog relating to my career only.  But how can you separate career and life?  My career is my life.  It is my dream.  I am following my heart so how can I separate heart from soul? ;-)

This year's holiday was great.  Mellow.  Peaceful.

With Andrea, Peanut (our dog), my parents, Axel (my parents German Shepherd) and a pepperoni pizza for Christmas dinner instead of Turkey or ham (for as long as I can remember it's been turkey or ham) for the first time!  Ah yes, life was, is and will be grand. :-)

I have business on my mind.  I have things a going on.  Last year at this time things were quiet for me.  Crossing my fingers and hoping for a call.  Well I still cross my fingers and... no actually I don't cross my fingers at all! LOL!  What I actually do is my best.  I go out there, put my message out, do my best and because of that this year there is activity.  Acting is my passion.  Creating is my passion.  I enjoy challenge in things I enjoy.  It makes work like it's not really work.  Crazy as that sounds...  there's lots of truth in that statement.

On to 2010.

~DAX~

Holding court Christmas weekend...




Never too cold for grilling meat!  Axel and peanut frolicking...




Christmas Hugz...


No comments:

Post a Comment