JOURNAL

This journal is dedicated to whatever rolls across my mind and to those who listen. Thank you.


Friday, December 11, 2009

TAKE NOTICE

Today I've set up my new site.  A blog site that quite actually is a web site.  Perfect for what I need.  I have been toiling with the idea recently of creating a web site.  My biggest problem with this is that I would have to pay for it since I don't know a damn thing about web design.  I'm not very computer literate in many ways.  So it seems to provide exactly what I need.  I need a page that is clean and direct.  I can blog, show and attach photos, videos through youtube, etc.  I even have links displayed at the bottom!  LOL!  To me that's a big deal (remember... I'm computer dumb ;)  Anyway it's easier and cleaner than both myspace and facebook.  Yes, I will keep both other pages running... although myspace seems to pass further and further into the abyss of "I don't care".  It just seems more and more juvenile.  I love facebook!  All my peeps are there.  And I like it for the most part.  It's just not geared for what I need to make a clean presentation as Tim Dax the actor to the rest of the world. 

Oh... and check this!  I even got to choose my own url.  So now this site is registered as timdax.net.  Just like a website and instead of costing me hundreds... registering my url cost me a few bucks! LOL!  Sorry to the web designer who would've made money on me! ;-)

What you have to do is take notice.  Put your vibe out. 

Realize what you need. 

Talk about what you need.

And then listen to what people have to say.

I saved hundreds of bucks and dealing with a second party in creating something I got done in one morning.  I spoke to people about what I needed and eventually was suggested the best solution.

This works for everything in life.

Try it. ;-)

This is me right now being excited right now

No comments:

Post a Comment